Originally sold in Washington, D.C., this car had approximately five owners before its acquisition by Tom Marshall in 1956. Prior owners included Smithsonian historian S. Hempstone Oliver, and Gordon F. Biehn of Hockessin, Delaware.
Tom Marshall purchased the car for $1,900, driving it on a 1,300-mile trip to northern New England in 1974 and cosmetically restoring it in 1975–76. Total mileage exceeds 100,000 miles.
This car adopted by:
- an FAHP Board Member in Memory of Charles M. Cawley
- Jerry & Holly Novak
- Rose Ann Hoover
Capacity: 4 passengers
Engine: 160 horsepower
Weight: 5,450 pounds
Wheelbase: 142 inches
Cost: $4,750 in 1932; 2015 equivalent: $82,288