Enjoy a selection from Tom Marshall’s 13-year inventory of more than 670 anecdotes, including:
- The story of how motoring came to Auburn Heights
- Details from the “trip of a lifetime,” traveling 8,328 miles across the country in a Stanley steamer
- Reflections on how the 20th century changed our lives
- Life on Guam as an Army Air Force meteorologist in WWII
- And more historical reflections, as only Tom Marshall can relate them!
Copies are available at our Steamin’ Days, or you may buy online using the link below and we will mail your copies. Members — be sure to select the MEMBER option from the drop-down menu to receive your discount.
SHIPPING: Select Priority for Priority Mail delivery or Economy for Media Mail (which can take up to 10 business days). If you wish to purchase online and pick up at Auburn Heights, please select “Pick Up” in the shipping options — but call/email ahead to ensure that someone is in the office as we often have Outreach Programs and off-site meetings.
You may also call the office (302-239-2385) to pay by credit card and make arrangements with us directly to pick up or have us ship your book(s)!
$45, Member price $40.50
$25, Member price $22.50