Make clients feel right at home with a Family Membership to the Marshall Steam Museum at Auburn Heights Preserve
During Steamin’ Days at Auburn Heights, the site truly comes alive. Visitors can climb into an antique automobile or board one of the 1/8-size trains to experience what it was like to travel at the turn of the 20th century. Or they can tour the magnificent 1897 mansion that was home to three generations of the Marshall family and sample fresh steam-popped popcorn from the museum’s vintage popper. Whether they are 2 or 92, there is something for everyone at Auburn Heights!
As a special “Welcome to the Neighborhood” offer, realtors may purchase Family Gift Memberships at the discounted rate of $55 for one full year ($20 off the regular rate of $75).
A Family Membership covers 2 adults and up to 4 minor children in the same household, and benefits include:
- Free General (Rides Ticket) Admission at all Steamin’ Events (first Sundays of the month from June to November, plus Steamin’ Halloween & Steamin’ Thanksgiving)
- Early-bird registration for the super-popular Auburn Heights Egg Hunts (which sell out each year); Egg Hunt tickets are 50% off for members
- The Auburn Heights Herald, our print newsletter, with articles on local history, kids’ activities and more
- The Monthly News email, with short features on local history, updates on activities and reminiscences from our late founder, Tom Marshall
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop
We will provide you with a special Gift Membership Packet that you can present to new families. Their membership begins when they bring the completed form to their first Steamin’ Day event and continues for one full year, entitling them to attend as many Steamin’ events as they wish.
Typically $65, the special Gift Family Membership Rate of $45 is available exclusively to REALTORS as a “Welcome to the Neighborhood” offer for special clients. To purchase, please complete the form below; you may pay by check (made out to FAHP and mailed to FAHP, PO Box 61, Yorklyn DE 19736), online (Paypal) or by calling the FAHP office with your credit card information.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Randolph at 302-239-2385 or by email at email@example.com.