2015 Spotlight on Limos and Landaulets
Sunday, August 30, 2015
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Thank you to everyone who joined us and made the 4th Annual Auburn Heights Invitational a great success! We hope you will mark your calendar for next year’s grand day — on Sunday, September 25, 2016!
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features an exceptional array of historic automobiles from the classic era. This year’s fundraiser event includes a spotlight display on limos and landaulets, alongside a broad representation of high-end motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1942. Selection is based on significance of the marque, authenticity, presentation and the history of the vehicle. Limited to approximately 20-25 autos, the Auburn Heights Invitational offers a rare opportunity to compare and contrast early and later classic-era vehicles — all at the elegant Auburn Heights estate.
Historic Auto Line-Up for 2015
Feature: Limos and Landaulets
- 1912 Packard Model 18 Landaulet
- 1932 Lincoln Model KB V12 Limousine
- 1934 Lincoln Berline Model K Limousine
- 1940 Packard Model 1807 Formal Sedan
- 1941 Buick Limited 91F 6-Passenger Limousine
- 1941 Cadillac Town Car Landau
- 1942 Cadillac 7533 Imperial Sedan
Historic Automobile Display
- 1899 Locomobile Model 2 Stanhope
- 1910 Mercer Model 30 Touring Car
- 1911 Franklin Model D
- 1911 Stevens-Duryea AA Torpedo Touring Car
- 1912 Packard Model 30 Gentleman’s Sporty Roadster
- 1918 Cadillac Type 57 7-Passenger Touring
- 1919 Ahrens Fox MK4-861 Fire Engine
- 1922 Stanley Brougham
- 1930 Packard Model 745 Roadster
- 1931 Cadillac Model 355A V8 Roadster
- 1931 Jordan G-90 Dual Cowl Phaeton
- 1931 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Continental
- 1932 Lincoln Continental Coupe
Funds raised from the annual event benefit the Marshall Steam Museum and Friends of Auburn Heights Preserve (FAHP), a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving and operating the extraordinary collections entrusted to its care.
Enjoy these photos from previous Invitational events:
Please join us in thanking our wonderful sponsors:
- The Men’s Room, Upscale Gentlemen’s Barber/Styling Shop of Greenville
- Frederick J. Dawson, ChFC, CLU of Bassett, Dawson & Foy, Inc
- Country Butcher Fine Foods Market
- Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
- Belfint Lyons & Shuman, CPAs
- Kirkwood Auto Center
- Librandi’s Plating
- Mike May’s Autoshed
- Donald W. Nicholson & Associates, Ltd.
- Rempco, Inc.
Plus our exclusive catalog sponsor:
We thank, too, our loyal catalog advertisers:
- ACTS Communities/Cokesbury Village
- Belfint Lyons & Shuman, CPAs
- Colledge Tire & Automotive
- Diver Chevrolet
- J.C. Taylor Antique Auto Agency Inc.
- Last Chance Garage
- New Garden Collision
- Stanley Steemer
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE: (Click here to preview) Each year, the Silent Auction & Raffle is filled unique & hard to find items. Last year some of the highlights included a private tour of the Granogue Estate and a private driving lesson in our 1916 Rauch & Lang electric Car. You will not want to miss what we have in store for 2015! Proceeds from the Silent Auction and Raffle support the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, devoted to inspiring new generations. Through FAHP’s expanding children’s education program, the Marshall Steam Museum strives to engage and inspire its youngest visitors to connect with science, history and technology. If you are interested in donating to the Silent Auction, Raffle, or in sponsoring a Raffle Basket, download our informational packet by clicking here.
FOOD & FUN: In addition to historic autos, attendees enjoy delicious fare by the Country Butcher Fine Foods Market, wine and beer tastings, Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream, rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad and tours of the Auburn Heights Mansion, plus special exhibits and presentations, a silent auction, raffle and more!
SPONSORSHIP: Sponsors of the Auburn Heights Invitational provide vital support for the museum’s educational programs and enjoy a fabulous day at a unique venue. To learn more about sponsorships for this year’s event, please click here or call the FAHP office at (302) 239-2385 or email email@example.com.
ADVERTISING:To commemorate each Invitational, the Marshall Steam Museum produces the Auburn Heights Invitational Catalog. Serving as a lasting record of the day, the catalog chronicles the stories associated with each of the extraordinary autos on display and includes feature articles of interest to the car enthusiast and history buff alike. This high-quality publication ensures that the event lives on once the automobiles and visitors have returned home and provides enduring recognition for participants, sponsors and advertisers. To review options, click here or contact the FAHP office at 302-239-2385.
Copies of the 2013, 2014 & 2015 Invitational catalogs are available for purchase through the FAHP office. Please call (302) 239-2385 to learn more.