The Adopt-a-Car and Adopt-a-Train Seat Program offers individuals, families and organizations the opportunity to invest in the care of the Marshall Steam Museum collections and demonstrate their support for antique auto preservation and railroading. “Adoptions” also offer great opportunities to honor or recognize friends and family — by adopting a car in their memory or honor — and declaring their ongoing legacy and passion for vintage cars and trains.
All of the museum cars and all green train seats are available for adoption. Each car may have more than one “adopter” or fan, though train seat adoptions are limited to one per seat. The “adoption fee” for either is $125 for a one-year period (from date of adoption).
Adopters receive a “Certificate of Adoption” and a photograph of their adopted vehicle or seat along with special recognition on signage at the museum and on the website.
For more information about the Adoption Program or to request “Adoption Papers” on your favorite collection item, now please contact Susan Randolph at 302-239-2385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption Benefits include:
- Your name (or “in Honor of” or “in Memory of” message) on the car’s museum label or on the train seat for one year
- Recognition on the Marshall Steam Museum website for one full year
- An official adoption certificate and image of your chosen vehicle
- Advance notice and invitations to new exhibits and special events
- The satisfaction of knowing that your support helps to maintain and preserve the amazing collections at Auburn Heights and enables the museum to engage and delight visitors of all ages!
Be a part of the Marshall Steam Museum family and adopt a car today!
Click here for printable Adopt-a-Car form or adopt online below.