Have you ever wanted to learn how to drive a Model T? Here’s your chance! We are now offering lessons with experienced Model T drivers using our 1914 Ford Model T.
If you are an antique car enthusiast, interested in Model T’s or just looking for a unique experience, this program is for you! Over the course of four hours, you will learn the history of the Model T and early automobiles while also getting behind the wheel to learn all the different components of driving. We are “T-eeming” with excitement to have you join in our Model T Driving School!
What your 4-hour lesson will entail:
- Information on early automobiles and the Model T
- Learning Model T basics, including:
- Coordination of hand and foot controls
- Additional driving tips and techniques
- Plus, all participants will receive:
- A certificate of completion and fun button
- Model T instruction booklet
- Time to explore the Marshall Steam Museum
- On-site instruction (1 hour)
- Lunch (not provided) (half hour)
- Off-site driving instruction (2½ hours)
Register below for this unique experience:
Each participant will need to be a member of the Marshall Steam Museum. If not a member, you will need to become a member at any level to register. Follow the link here to become a member, then sign up for your lesson.
A Model T Driving School lesson is $125 per participant (with a current membership) and $25 for non-driving participants (with current a membership). Please note: Participants must be 25 or older with a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
**Want to get this as a gift for someone? Purchase a gift membership (be sure to include the recipient’s name and information) and then leave us a note when signing up for the lesson. **
As a bonus, enjoy a special video of one of our instructors, John, and the two Model Ts that he owns!