SATURDAY, September 18, 2021
12:30 to 4:30 pm
Tickets: $25 ($14 for ages 14 & under)
Tickets are nonrefundable and will be available at the gate or may be ordered online below.
Advance Ticket Sales have ended (to give us time to bundle up and prepare) but tickets will be available at entry!
The annual Auburn Heights Invitational features exceptional motor cars from the dawn of the automotive age through 1969. The event benefits the Joseph Boxler Education Fund, which supports educational programming by the Marshall Steam Museum, and is held rain or shine.
Spotlight on “Screen Stars”
Hollywood comes to Auburn Heights with featured cars matching those on the big & small screen
2021 Featured “Screen Stars”:
- 1927 Rolls-Royce Phantom 1 Ascot Tourer (Great Gatsby)
- 1931 GMC Panel Truck (Annie)
- 1932 Ford Roadster Coupe (American Graffiti)
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird (American Graffiti)
- 1956 Volkswagen Type 1 Beetle (Herbie the Love Bug)
- 1961 Chevrolet Corvette (Animal House and Route 66)
- 1965 Mustang Pony Convertible (James Bond Thunderball)
- 1967 Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider 105 Series (The Graduate)
- 1980 Ferrari 308 GTSi (Magnum P.I.)
- 2012 Ford Cobra (Ford vs. Ferrari)
Other 2021 Historic Autos:
- 1910 Mercer Model 30 Speedster
- 1912 Ford Model T Torpedo Runabout Roadster
- 1912 Ford Model T Torpedo
- 1918 Cadillac Type 57, 7-Passenger Touring
- 1931 Franklin Model 153 Sportsman Coupe
- 1931 Ahrens Fox MK4-861 Fire Engine
- 1934 Packard Eight 1101 Victoria Convertible
- 1960 Triumph TR3
- 1962 Cadillac Limousine
- 1964 Studebaker Hawk
- 1968 Pontiac GTO Convertible
*ACCESS Delaware: Present your ACCESS card and receive admission or tickets for up to four people at $2 each. Not valid with any other offer or group rate. Visitors must present their ACCESS card along with a photo ID to receive the discount. Not valid on special exhibitions, special events or features, or with any other offers or groups rate. ACCESS Delaware is a region-wide initiative led by Art-Reach.
FOOD & FUN: In addition to historic autos, enjoy delicious food from Mama Mia Continental Fusion food truck, wine from Total Wine & More, craft beer from Dew Point Brewing Co., Woodside Farm Creamery Ice Cream, rides on the Auburn Valley Railroad and tours of the Auburn Heights Mansion, plus special exhibits and presentations, a silent auction, raffle and more!