Auburn Heights Egg-stravaganza
Friday, April 2 & Saturday, April 3
12 to 4 pm
Tickets $10, required for ALL attendees (adults & children); infants under 1 are free but do not receive a child’s goodie bag
Advance ticket sales have ended, and we look forward to welcoming ticketholders to our Egg-stravaganza!
Egg-breaking news! We’ve hatched a new plan for 2021, and while we must go “huntless” this year, it doesn’t mean we can’t have an Egg-stravaganza!
Our plan was approved by the Delaware Dept. of Public Health, so safe family fun abounds with:
- Socially distanced train rides
- A bunny-themed craft (all ages)
- A contactless scavenger hunt (best for ages 7-10)
- Fresh steam-popped popcorn (for kids of all ages!)
- Admission to the Marshall Steam Museum, with operating model trains
- An interactive story — “Hoppy Lost Her Hop: A Bunny Tail” — while spread out on the mansion lawn (best for ages 6 and under)
- A goodie bag with filled eggs to enjoy at the event or at home for all children attending (except infants)
We think you’ll have an egg-cellent time!
In compliance with current restrictions and health guidelines, masks will be mandatory (children under age 2 are exempt), and attendance will be limited to 40% of traditional capacity, with timed entry.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and good only for the date and entry time specified in the reservation
- Event is held rain or shine
- ALL attendees must pay admission (covers free popcorn, rides, museum entry, and all the day’s fun!)
- Sorry, no pets except service dogs